Description: light brown color solution with a specific smell.
Composition: 100 ml of product contains: protoveratryn - 0.13 g; water-alcohol mixture (70% vol. for anhydrous alcohol) - up to 100 ml.
Pharmacological properties: in an internal application of the tincture existent alkaloids irritate the mucous membrane, increasing the reflex motility proventriculus of ruminants and piglets and dogs lead to vomiting. Alkaloids of hellebore Lobel lower blood pressure, increase the amplitude of heart contractions. The mechanism of hypotensive action hellebore alkaloids due to their ability to increase the sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch and sinocarotid zone.
Application: apply to ruminant animals as ruminatornym remedy in proventriculus (hypotonia, paresis and overflow scar feed the masses). To piglets and dogs the product is used as an emetic.
Administration route and dosage: internally with drinking water at doses:
• when hypotension scar to restore motor function, cattle injected twice a day on 3-3,5 ml per 100 kg body weight;
• when hypotension scar to restore motor function, sheep and goats is administered twice a day on 0,7-0,8 ml per 10 kg body weight;
• when tympanites scar after stopping gas production, the above dose divided into three parts and apply a 3-hour intervals;
• piglets injected 1-2 ml per animal once;
• dogs injected 0,5-2 ml per animal once.
Contrindications: do not use for horses and deeply pregnant cows.
Caution: it is necessary to deal with the product as a substance of which has displays of poison! Gently used during pregnancy and lactation. Keep out of children!
Release form: glass bottles on 10, 50, 100 and 200 ml; glass bottles and plastics on 330 and 500 ml cans polymer on 600, 2 000, 3 000, 5 000, 10 000 and 50 000 ml.
Storage: in cool darkened place not more than 20°C with caution (list B) in good plugged container.
Shelf life: 5 years.